Holiday Bundles Help Cannabis Industry Excel in the Pandemic
In April 2020, the cannabis industry was deemed an essential business. Despite this, and being trapped in our homes for months on end, the industry took a big hit (no pun intended). Sales plummeted, and many cannabis companies were struggling to make a profit.
However, as the holidays approach, these businesses have seen an increase in profits and are prospering. This is due to multiple factors, including the nation’s growing acceptance of cannabis.
Additionally, cannabis companies have taken advantage of holiday-themed marketing tactics, and many have implemented 420-friendly holiday packages. These packages range from goody baskets to tours, to cooking packages and more.
So, the cannabis industry needs our support now more than ever if we want to have a green Christmas.
How Did The Pandemic Impact The Cannabis Industry?
The pandemic has been hard on everyone, and our measly $1200 stimulus check didn’t help. So, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that people were saving their money back in April.
However, wouldn’t you think that’s exactly what people were spending their money towards? I mean, it’s not like we were able to leave our homes and go on adventures. Might as well buy a shit ton of bud and sit at home, right?
Well, that wasn’t exactly the case. Despite the cannabis industry being deemed an essential business, people were focused on stocking up their toilet paper supplies rather than the sticky icky.
So, people were scared to spend their money, and who can blame them? With the threat of our economy crashing, even the most loyal cannabis customers took it easy this year.
And this became a big problem for the cannabis industry. Most of their profits are from their repeat customers, and without them, their sales plummeted.
However, as people began to go back to work and find stability in this chaos, the cannabis industry slowly began seeing profits. In August, they saw their first increase in profits in months. Now, the holidays have arrived, and cannabis companies are thriving. From holiday packages to Christmas time sales, any stoner can find a great and unique deal at one of these cannabis companies.
How Can You Help Support The Cannabis Industry Before 2020 Ends?
If you want to support the cannabis industry before 2020 ends, you should consider purchasing a 420-friendly package from your local cannabis company. Many of your local companies have great holiday packages and deals right now, and you’ll be supporting small businesses within this industry.
Additionally, 420-friendly packages are a great idea for anyone who may be running behind on holiday shopping this year. Many of these packages don’t require any preparation (waiting in line, wrapping, etc.) and are a unique, creative gift idea for your stoner loved one.
Check Out Some of These Cannabis Packages:
- Tour + 2 Class Package– explore Colorado’s dispensaries and 420-friendly activities on this tour. Plus, attend two cannabis classes (painting, pottery, cooking or concentrates). For $179, you and a friend or loved one can attend and indulge in some of Colorado’s best cannabis. Call (303)-420-TOUR(8687) book your spot.
- Hippie Butler Christmas Box– if you live in a state without legal cannabis, you’re probably worried about missing out on all of the fun holiday deals. However, this limited edition Christmas-themed package by Hippie Butler can ship to any state from Arizona. For $54.99, you will receive a custom Christmas tree glass, a Santa suit rolling tray, a custom Christmas clipper, three smell-proof pouches, and more!
- Snowy Tha Bear Box– similar to the Hippie Butler box, this Snowy Tha Bear Box by the Daily High Club will surely impress your stoner loved one. It can ship to any state from Los Angeles, so you don’t have to miss out. For the low price of $29.99, you will receive a Snowy Tha Bear v2 bong, a Beamer Smokehouse DePiper, Elements 1 1/4 wide Natural Rolling Papers, and more!
- Dank Geek Holiday Sale– If baskets and tours aren’t really your style, you should check out Dank Geek’s Holiday Sale. Use the promo code MERRY and you’ll receive 20% off your purchases online. They’re headquartered in NJ, but they also have fulfillment facilities in CA, GA and KY. So, you can order your items quickly and efficiently.
- Puff and Powder 2 Person 4 Day Winter Package– If you feel like splurging this holiday season, you should check out these Puff and Powder Winter Packages in Denver, CO. This package includes trips to dispensaries, painting classes, snowmobiling and their world-famous Cannabis Tour. Also, you get to stay in a luxury downtown hotel. These packages start at $1,599, and you and your loved one will have the adventure of a lifetime.
The Bottom Line
So, like everyone else, the cannabis industry took a hit during the pandemic. Profits were low, but as the holidays roll around, cannabis companies have seen an improvement.
If you still need to purchase some last-minute Christmas gifts, you should consider shopping at your local cannabis company. This is a great way to support local businesses and the cannabis industry. If your state doesn’t have legal cannabis, there are some great packages and deals to choose from in the list above.